Thursday, December 18, 2008

YOU ARE MY STAR!

This is a tribute both to myself and Mayer; yes it's John Mayer, the ultimate Guitar Man you can ever see in the past, present and the future. While I personally consider him as a reincarnation of... Nobody. He's unique: No one's thought like him before. No one's gonna think like him ever again (Well is that so?!) Yes and this conflict in me is the reason behind this little poem/song, and this could also be my answer to my Dad's comments (It's usually he, or someone else who inspires me to write anything at all!) who defended my sister's love for Miley Cyrus (Yuck!) citing that even I had a John Mayer - New Deep wallpaper on my desktop. I don't deny it. But this is Mayer we're talking about... This is me, that we're talking about. And you can never discount me as the usual fan everyone else is... And this is precisely, why I say so:


YOU"RE MY STAR!!!


Dude, you’re my star!


You dazzle,

You shine,

You overwhelm,

Every little time

you strum your guitar!


But brother,

Let me tell you something

And don’t ask why;

You’re getting nowhere

near me,

However hard you may try!!!


‘Cause buddy,


I AM A GALAXY!!!


And you,


You are a STAR in me…


XOXOXOXO


No comments: