Sunday, May 17, 2009

FIDDLING WITH FREUD...

I altered it just now, hope I didn't 'offend' anyone with what I previously posted. This would be what the song would look like, from now on (I swear that I won't swear :D)

fiddling with Freud...



Hey there…

Hello…?

Are you looking for me…?

well, are you looking for me

Mr. Freud?

guess you are (pretty sure!)

well, yes you are! (wow, do I lure!)

Like the fact that I am

getting you annoyed…!


Are we staring at the sea,

just peeking from the brink…?

abandoning all attempts

‘cause our boat is gonna sink…?!

Hmm well, sit and think;

when you’re but a knock away,

it’s not wise,

to let go of the vice

calling it a day… (Is it? :P)


Oh, I see you walking,

I see you walking up to me

right now,

listen folks, for this is how

I did what I deployed;

how I ended up, (rappappap-pappap!)

fiddling with Freud…


Boogie woogie,

boogie woogie woogie,

do you think that

you can think as I think?

(Can you read my mind…?)

Boogie woogie,

boogie woogie woogie,

do you think that

you’re one around the kink?

(one of the third kind!)


well, are you man, old man?

have you got something like a plan?!


Ooh, I see you strutting,

I see you strutting up to me

right now;

well listen folks, for this is how,

this is how I toyed;

and this is how I ended up,

(rappappap-pappap!)

fiddling with Freud…!


You know, (I’ve got proof to show!)

that I fixed you, Mister Freud!



No comments: